- Features: Super comfy upcycled sherpa lining for extra comfort and warmth
- Fabric: 100% organic merino wool, lined with upcycled sherpa fleece
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
- Origin: Hand-knit ethically and sustainably in Nepal
- Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
The perfect cross between a hood and scarf, the snood is the perfect way to accessorize an outfit while keeping your little one cozy and warm. Made from 100% organic merino wool and featuring the softest upcycled sherpa lining.
About our knitwear: Our collection of cozy hand-knit accessories are made from the warmest, durable and environmentally friendly materials. Knit with 100% organic merino wool. Select styles are lined with cotton jersey, upcycled fleece or sherpa for extra warmth and comfort on sensitive skin. Ethically produced at a women’s cooperative in Nepal, each item is individually signed by the artisan who made it.