- Features: Super soft, cozy up-cycled sherpa fleece lining. Please note: size 0-18m do not have a thumb
- Fabric: 100% organic merino wool, lined with upcycled sherpa fleece
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
- Origin: Hand-knit ethically and sustainably in Nepal
- Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
These soft mitts will keep their little hands warm and dry. Lined in the softest sherpa fleece and made from 100% organic merino wool. Infant sizes newborn to 18 months do not have a thumb.
About our knitwear: Our collection of cozy hand-knit accessories are made from the warmest, durable and environmentally friendly materials. Knit with 100% organic merino wool. Select styles are lined with cotton jersey, upcycled fleece or sherpa for extra warmth and comfort on sensitive skin. Ethically produced at a women’s cooperative in Nepal, each item is individually signed by the artisan who made it.